(morsmal.org) Election 2013: Why should immigrants vote to your party?
- We will make it easier for entrepreneurs to start up their own businesses by exempting them from payroll tax in the startup phase, reducing bureaucracy and increasing the tax-free allowance for income tax to 2.5 million NOK, says Rasmus Hansson from the Green Party in Oslo in an interview with morsmal.org
Morsmal.org has invited the top candidates from Oslo to provide 5 good reasons for why immigrants should vote to their party. Each day, leading up to the to the election day on 9th September, we will publish the responses here on Election 2013 - opinions.
Today's guest is Rasmus Hansson from the Green Party in Oslo. Read his answer below:
1. The Green Party is the only party that will set a deadline for when the oil industry in Norway will be phased out and will do so within twenty years. We will also invest massively in workplaces and industries that Norway will live on after the oil, such as renewable energy, aquaculture, forestry and energy.
2. The Green Party wants a climate bill which obliges Norway to follow UN recommendations to cut 40% of domestic CO2 emissions by 2020. This will switch the discussion from when "when we should start to cut CO2 emissions?" into "how to cut CO2 emissions?".
3. The Green Party wants to upgrade the public transport system and develop more bike paths, so multiple bikes would rather take the bus/tram than use cars. We want to begin the construction of the first high-speed track now, as the first part of a network of fast trains between major cities in Norway.
4. The Green Party wants to make it easier to take environmentally friendly choices on our daily lives. Environmentally friendly products like organic food shall be exempt from VAT, while it will be more expensive to pollute. We want to have a green tax reform which directs production and consumption in the greener direction.
5. The Green Party has a green industrial policy, and will focus on innovation. We will make it easier for entrepreneurs to start up their own businesses by exempting them from payroll tax in the startup phase, reducing bureaucracy and increasing the tax-free allowance for income tax to 2.5 million NOK.
This site was made with WebAPP, Web Automated Perl Portal. v1.0 build SE , a web portal system written in Perl. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their
respective owners. Comments are owned by the Poster. 2002-2011 VALG 2013.