(morsmal.org) Election 2013: Why should immigrants vote to your party?
- The Conservative Party wants the state to be more for those who need it most, not a little for everyone, says Heidi Nordby Lunde from the Conservative Party in Oslo in an interview with morsmal.org
Morsmal.org has invited the top candidates from Oslo to provide 5 good reasons for why immigrants should vote to their party. Each day, leading up to the to the election day on 9th September, we will publish the responses here on Election 2013 - opinions.
Today's guest is Heidi Nordby Lunde from the Conservative Party in Oslo. Read her answer below:
1. The Conservative Party wants a school with a focus on basic skills which will provide your children opportunities for education and employment later in life. Children are our shared future, and a school that emphasizes knowledge will provide opportunities.
2. The Conservative Party will have an industrial policy where initiative and innovation are rewarded and will secure jobs in Norway through a good tax policy that allows more people to participate in employment without discrimination.
3. The Conservative Party will make it worthwhile to work. Economic independence is only one of many reasons for working. Communities, friendship and mastery gives us self-esteem and self-worth.
4. The Conservative Party wants the state to be more for those who need it most, not a little for everyone. Therefore, we will ensure that those who need help and support will receive it, and as much as possible will help everyone to become financially independent through participation in the working life.
5. The Conservative knows that the community's main constituent is you. We believe in individuals, and your efforts to create a good life for you and your family. We will help to facilitate - through for example the provision of day-care and continuation of this benefit.
This site was made with WebAPP, Web Automated Perl Portal. v1.0 build SE , a web portal system written in Perl. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their
respective owners. Comments are owned by the Poster. 2002-2011 VALG 2013.