(morsmal.org) Election 2013: Why should immigrants vote to your party?
- Work provides security, community and opportunities for the individual. Our main freedom-project is to keep unemployment low, says Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg from the Labour Party in Oslo in an interview with morsmal.org
Morsmal.org has invited the top candidates from Oslo to provide 5 good reasons for why immigrants should vote to their party. Each day, leading up to the to the election day on 9th September, we will publish the responses here on Election 2013 - opinions.
Today's guest is Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg from the The Labour Party in Oslo. Read his answer below:
1. Work for all is our main issue. Work provides security, community and opportunities for the individual. Our main freedom-project is to keep unemployment low.
2. Everyone should have access to good health care when they need it. We want fair and good health care for all - not privatization and poorer service.
3. The Labor Party wants a good school for all, not the few. A school where the brightest face new challenges and where students who need extra attention get help early. We will have a public school that brings together children regardless of their background.
4. The Labor Party will use public funds for students and teachers, those who are sick and those in need of nursing care, rather than billions in tax cuts for the richest.
5. Norway is one of the best countries to live in. It is because we have a society of small differences and great opportunities, and we solve the major tasks in the community. We want to have a Norwegian state where people help one another.
This site was made with WebAPP, Web Automated Perl Portal. v1.0 build SE , a web portal system written in Perl. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their
respective owners. Comments are owned by the Poster. 2002-2011 VALG 2013.